Sunday, November 14, 2010

TODAY


I have been thinking a lot.


Maybe it is because I am aging.


Maybe it is because I am tired and overwhelmed.


I don't know. I need to think about that too.




But I had a moment.


A moment where I reminded myself that we only get to live today once.


Never again will we live today.


It happens once.


So, enjoy.




Tomorrow, today will be over.




And I will regret not spending it the way that I want to.


I will regret not taking the time to listen.


I will regret not sitting down to "just-be".


I will regret forgetting the gift that was given to me.




TODAY




Life is too short.


As I get older, I am learning that what I once thought was important and the key to my happiness, really doesn't matter at all.


I want to live my life simply. Peacefully. Slowly. Happy.




So, I will enjoy today.


Because I will never be able to enjoy it again.

1 comment:

dorway said...

That goes along with not doing something today and regretting it tomorrow...too late. It is today but not the one it was. Change the pace..doing something daring....something really daring.

Luv ya Grt Grnds