Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Fun





 As I struggle to survive the summer with so many things and so much heat, I am trying my hardest to appreciate the small things.
Even when the boys call run in circles for no apparent reason.
The easy going routines.
The laughter.
The fights.
The silliness.
The attitudes.
The things they say/do as each child tries to figure out who they are in this huge, unpredictable world.

Enjoying.

Because I know all of these little moments will be big moments as I remember them in the years to come.



I love that even though the boys don’t see each other as often as they could, they are still the best of friends.


I love that they love to be silly and their funny personalities are noticed by everyone around them.


I love being the Mommy and LaLa to these two goofs.














1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will try this again!!! Those little goofs are just where they are supposed to be...right now!! Play, be goofy, let the good times roll. Each one is already different than this time last year, and on and on. Big changes are ahead..for all of us. One more to share our love with, and there is plenty!! the little ones will be afraid of the imbalance, but they will be alright. More than alright..keep growing boys. Keep a watch out mom.

Love Grt Grnds