Thursday, August 2, 2012

Targets


Reach out and hit the target......
Ayden is enjoying his bow and arrow this summer.

What is funny is that my little guy though practicing hard to hit this big target, has no problem at all hitting the target of my heartstrings!

The other night he cuddled up beside me in the chair and says, "Mommy, I just don't understand.  All I want to do is sit here and love on Raegan and all she keeps doing is kicking me."  Who couldn't love that?!

He also recently has requested that I go to the store and purchase him the dark spot remover cream that he saw the commercial for, as he is absolutely sure that it will remove his freckles.  I just don't know how he comes up with these things, but he sure knows how to hit the target!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look who his instructor is..Bullseye!!!

Love Grt Grnds