People sometimes ask, how do you do it all --- over full-time job, wife, mommy, blogger, ball, etc. My answer is always my house is never clean, I am behind on laundry, my endtables are dusty, and there may be Cherrios and crayons on the floor. But, right now that does not matter. What matters now is how much I love my family and the people in my life. Love and attention are way more important than dust bunnies!!
2 comments:
How true!!! Just don't let the dust settle on your own zest, and zeal. You need to keep reaching for your stars. Don't dust that off!!
U R Loved Grt Grnds
I am right there with you. All of that can wait. What won't wait is the time spent with family. Have fun Leah, you will only get busier but it is all worth it. You are a great mommy! Love and miss you all so much. :)
Post a Comment