Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Running Out!

The photos in this post have sat here waiting for the right words to go with them. They are deserving of some thought...some emotion, but quite frankly...I am fresh out of both of those things these days. I don't know what it is about the last few weeks, but I am just plain exhausted. My mind barely functions throughout the day and it flat out refuses to even try in the evenings. While my body is telling me to stop and rest, my heart is telling me to go, go, go! I am not depressed, my emotions are stable, but I am just physically weary. I am in denial that it is the third week of November, and I have so much I want to get done...so much I NEED to get done, but find myself dozing off earlier and earlier. I want to do more, but my goodness, I just can't.

So, I am taking it easy...trying not to stress about the things piling up, and making sure I keep to the simple things. Cherish the moments as they come and trust me in time I will be back to my productive self. I just wish I could pause the calendar to give me time to regroup. Wouldn't that be nice?

It's all good though. How can all things be bad when I have my little man giving me love each day? Watching his heartfelt excitement is enough to give me a little more energy to make it through each day.

He threw himself into all aspects of this outing and his infectious chitter chatter had me giggling the entire time.


The joy in my little one's heart is worth the effort.
Life is good! But, I need sleep...... :)

1 comment:

dorway said...

Amen!!! Go to sleep....

Luv Grt Grnds