Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Superhero
So, last night I was once again helping pick up the bucket of superheroes and my finger slipped. This caused my nail to break and bend backward. I may have yelled, ouch! Oh...never mind...drop the may, I did! I looked over at Ayden and asked could he fix my finger. He looks at me quizzacally, but walks over and examines the task at hand. Then with his big, brown eyes in full force says, "Mommy, I can't fix it.......I'm just a little boy." After this he casually strolled away from me, carefully looking back to see if I was OK. Where is a superhero when you need one?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think that he was right there...
What statement!!
And he looked back to check on you!! Don't women like to be "Looked back at"??!!
Love y'as Grt Grnds
Post a Comment