Monday, October 1, 2007

Oh, to be 2 again!

You know that if we were all two again....life would be great! However, for the two-year-old living it sometimes there are rough spots and major frustrations. Yesterday Ayden kept saying his stomach hurt --- it would "hurt" and then it was fine....then it would "hurt" and then it was fine again! He ate dinner and never displayed any other of the subsequent things that happen with a "bellyache".









The clubhouse is still a major attraction at the house. It is truly amazing that a box can hold his attention this long! Mural of the story is skip the toys.....just get a box! He is great at playing his "guitar" as well. He holds the broom and pretends to play the guitar anytime he hears music. He is also very insistent that everyone get up and dance with him while he playing the "guitar".

The newest change he is displaying is that "Mommy, I wanna go to my house" or "Mommy, hold me" attitude. Practically no one other than Mommy works for him right now. I think that I have instilled upon him my homebody attitude. I guess he could of picked up worse things ---- but, he sure loves to go home! He is also going through a shy phase. When we first put on the Superman costume he flew around the house so excited. Then, when putting it on to show Granddaddy and MawMaw he was very shy about it and ready to take it off. Maybe we are working our way through some insecurities right now ---- I don't know! Only time will tell..........

1 comment:

dorway said...

He certainly is not a baby, nor is he a toddler. He is puely a little boy!!! Jusat as happy, Mommie & Daddy must pay LOT of attention.Wish we all could get as much or at least SOME...!!!
Keep loving each other.
We love you each one
Grt Grands