Ayden found it very humorous that a ball could go over the top of the house. It only takes small things to amuse him, but that is pretty typical for a two-year old.

Last night it took him forever to settle down due to the fact his Daddy gave him a Mountain "Dude", as Ayden said. Caffeine and Ayden certainly are not a good combination. For instance, Ayden decided at dinner last night to try to roll his eyes ----- this was achieved by rolling his head in circles (for about ten minutes). Then, when it was time to lay down and go to sleep ..... he decided to give Chris the run through of everything he knows. He rambled on and on and on! It was funny, because that is definitely a trait he gets from Chris.


I am still taking applications for a full-time laundry assistant at home. Hmmm...it is odd that I haven't had any takers on this yet. Potty training ---- is fairly frustrating (for me and Ayden). He just can't figure out one portion of it. If anyone has any brilliant ideas....I am looking. We have tried charts, treats, talking, and yesterday I resorted back to a diaper to see if he would protest. Still trying, waiting, praying, and crying....... HELP!

2 comments:
okay Leah, I will be glad to do your laundry. Twice a week? How do you think we should work the commute?? By the way, how and why are you posting at 3 in the morning???? Love ya bunches!!!!
Auntie Linen
Ok...UFO's (some pic), daddys lift. guard dogs,(only a L'll puppy!!)
AND CAR shoes...??!!
WASSUP???!!!
LUV YA's..Great Grands
Post a Comment