
So, a nice Saturday morning rain gave way to plenty of mudpuddle fun. Not to mention the spiderfest and lizards galore! I think Momma used to let me sit in the mudpuddles and I know for certain that Jana did. I have to say Ayden won't quite go that far ---- he will jump in them, but then he is ready to take a bath. He definitely is not big on being dirty! On that note, he doesn't like the bugs and spiders either. Not your typical little boy, huh? I am not going to say I got lucky yet ---- because, I am almost positive the next thing I will find is a frog in a bucket in his room (or better yet --- just the frog). My days are numbered with cleanliness I am sure!

Anyways, we had to make an expansion on the clubhouse.....pretty soon it will run us out of the living room!

By the way.....my theory on toddler beds is this (after a no sleep weekend). If they don't climb out of the crib and risk hurting themselves.....keep it forever. Toddler beds mean freedom to roam the house at will! Not to mention...a straight path to Mommy and Daddy's bed is created. Saturday night I gave up and moved to the couch --- only to be faced with small company on the couch an hour later. Maybe I should have stayed in the bed.....or maybe, just maybe I've got to invest in a bigger bed. Ayden is very small, but he sure dominates the bed when he is sleeping. His head quietly rested on Chris' belly, with his wild and frantically kicking feet in my face. Does anyone see anything wrong here?



1 comment:
Make the NEW ADDITION a MUD room!!!
Duct tape does all...so does jumping up and down in mud puddles!
He has LOTS of experiences to go!!
As well as bumps on the noggin, loose teeth, pet animals, etc, etc.
He'll do fine as will Momma..
we Daddies can hardly wait for the
MALE BONDING to begin and unify!!
Guns, knives, sling shots, and others. Love ya Grt Gnds
Post a Comment