“Life begets life. Energy creates energy. It is by spending
oneself that one becomes rich.”
— Sarah Bernhardt
— Sarah Bernhardt
I've been thinking about this lately. About life and it's richness, about the moments that feel like crisis and really it's an opportunity. About living, really living, and feeling. About the energy we expend and use, and how much more we seem to have when we do.
We've been trying to infuse an extra bit of life into each day. Fun with friends …….
Infuse life into your day. Spend your energy on something great. Smile at a stranger, leave a little extra tip, play a favorite song in the car and sing it as loud as you can.
I'm off, to add some fun, life and adventure to our day. I hope you are too!




1 comment:
There are three generations affected by infusion in these pics. They look to be having learning experiences too. They are growing and enjoying it.
Love Grt Grnds
Post a Comment