Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Have You?

Have you ever got mad at your camera, because it fogged all up (see pictures)?  Me neither ... that would never happen to me.

Have you ever had your child ask you why there wasn't a calorie label on his crayons?  Nope me neither, my son knows that you don't eat crayons.

Have you ever gone to the grocery store only to find yourself throwing up in the parking lot?  No way....not me...how embarrassing!  I also have never sneezed and thrown up at the same time.  What do you think... I am pregnant or something?

Have you ever fell asleep sitting straight up?  I honestly don't know anyone that could be that tired...nope!

Have you ever wanted to yell at certain ballfield parents, because they were not the brightest crayon in the box?  Nope, me neither!

Have you ever wanted to yell at your doctor's office, because they called in a category C medication for you to take while pregnant?  Nope, not me....I just cried.

Have you ever been standing in the yard minding your own business, when a lovely bird decides to fly overhead and poop directly in your hair?  Ugh, me neither!

Have you ever wanted to cry because the child (not mine) that has not hit the ball all year made a double and was grinning ear to ear on base?  I would never do that.  I am not emotional at all, hince the sunglasses!

Have you ever just wanted a weekend off to do nothing?  Nope, me neither!  SIGH..........


1 comment:

dorway said...

The fogged lens at the beach adds effect....The emotionally fogged eyes adds character!! You have lots.

Love Grt Grnds