Christmas Eve morning we made a trip to Granny Rabbit's and Granddaddy Rod's to spread a little Christmas cheer. Along with that trip came a new Christmas wish for Ayden.......
All I Want For Christmas Is My One Front Tooth, was sung throughout the rest of the day as Granddaddy Rod was the last one to tug on Ayden's tooth that has been super loose for a month now. What a special day to lose your very first tooth?! I have to say that there probably are not many kids (if any) we know that can say that Santa and the Tooth Fairy get to come on the same night.

1 comment:
Busy opening presents!! agghhh a tooth is missing, and the new one is coming in as we speak. This was a fun filled two days with the munchkin and Mimi!! He is too funny and very aware of everything!!! He is also the Elevater Operater, I was lost with out him!!!
Love Grt Grnds
Post a Comment