Thursday, October 21, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

Since Momma has been sick my Daddy has been taking Ayden to school in the mornings. Yesterday I was told, "Mommy, I had the breakfast of champions".

How dare I fall into this trap!
"Ayden, what is the breakfast of champions?"

"I had a reese cup and a diet pepsi."

So, I decided I would text Daddy letting him know that the breakfast of champions may not be the way to go. I don't really think his teacher would appreciate knowing what his brain food prior to school is.

Daddy's response was that he didn't have Diet Pepsi...he had Mountain Dew.

Well, that's just even better..don't ya think?

The response I got to that was, don't forget the coffee!

All I could say was his teacher LOVES you, I'm sure.

Daddy responds with, Ayden runs and climbs tree one and tree two and then we race to the little boys room and then he runs off to class. Of course, all of this occurs after watching Swamp People on tv.

Enough said!

This morning, I wake up to the following message...

"I can't figure what would be wrong with our breakfast after doing some research. There is milk in the chocolate and peanut butter is a good source of vitamins and protein. And well, the Mountain Dew...I am still working on that one. The coffee has milk for creamer, so that has to be good. I will finish my research and let you know what else I find. I don't want to change the breakfast now...he doesn't like the Milky Way and Pepsi as good."

Gotta LOVE grandparents!

Little does he know that the consequence is that if I get called to the office...I'm not going, he will have to.

TOO FUNNY!











1 comment:

dorway said...

Oh my...too funny!!!

Love Grt Grnds