Tuesday, May 4, 2010

High Flyers










Fear less, hope more, eat less, chew more, whine less, breathe more, talk less, say more, hate less, love more, and good things will be yours.

I'm finding that there is a much better rhythm to life when I try less to make life happen and instead enjoy what is happening. Responsibilities don't go away, there is always laundry and dishes that need to be washed, meetings that need to happen, phone calls that are waiting to be made, and the list goes on. But, those things will still be there whether I love more or less, breathe more or less, and/or hope more or less. So, anyways...I choose MORE!!













1 comment:

dorway said...

I just bought a new set of kites.
One for each of us guys...I'm the only one that hasn't been..oh well
me and my 10 kites will go alone!!!

They look like they are having fun
BOO HOO.....
Love y'as (anyway) Grt Grnds