Saturday, May 1, 2010

Fun in the Sun








Well, sun on Saturday....rain on Sunday!


Just a glimpse of the fun we had on our "mini" vacation. Isn't it funny how we all need a vacation after we go on a vacation.

More pictures to come soon....there just isn't enough hours in the day!

Oh, but I do have one small thing to tell you! On the way home on Sunday....after stopping to eat lunch Ayden came up with one of his ever so brilliant comments...
Ayden: Mommy, what is that lady called dhat brings our food?
Me: She is called a waitress.
Ayden: Mommy, why is she called dhat when we are dhe ones that wait for her to bring us stuff?
Well, I had never thought of it that way BUT he is kinda right!

1 comment:

dorway said...

I wanna sand box!!! being waited on is nice too!! Little minds!!!

Love y'all Grt Grnds