Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Captured Moments


Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever...it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
~~Aaron Siskind
Lately I have found myself trying to remember what it was like to have a baby in the house, especially a newborn. There are times it is hard for me to even remember what Ayden looked like as such a little baby. Time seems to go by so fast and I am so thankful for the memories, for all the little things caught on camera, because I just can't remember them all. So it is settled...I will take more and more and even more pictures!








1 comment:

dorway said...

Giddy up horsey, or a KODAK moment.
There isn't enough anything to keep up with a child, but cha gotta try!!!

Love y'as Grt Grnds

Two more days!!