Thursday, September 17, 2009

Out of the Blue ~~

Ayden: Daddy, I don't like you anymore.
Daddy: Well Ayden, that's not nice....why don't you like me?
Ayden: Because you kill God's creatures....
Daddy: Ayden, we hunt to kill creatures for food.
Ayden: Nut UH! I will not eat God's creatures.
Daddy: But Ayden, we all eat God's creatures (Daddy, you, and Mommy)
Ayden: My Mommy does not eat God's creatures!
Daddy: Yes, she does....just ask her.
(Believe you me...I was trying to hide in the background. Thanks Chris!)
Ayden: Mommy, do you eat God's creatures?
Mommy: Well.....yes, I suppose I do.
Ayden: Well, my don't like you either!

By the way, the very next evening he was ready to go hunting with Chris and could not be delayed.

On the drive home the other day there were beautiful clouds in the sky. They were scattered through the sky with a blend of color....it was amazing, so I pointed it out to Ayden.

Mommy: Ayden, look at those clouds aren't they pretty?
Ayden: Mommy, those clouds aren't pretty!
Mommy: I think they are!
Ayden: Mommy, don't you see that grey cloud right there?
Mommy: Yes, I see it...but look at how fluffy they are!
Ayden: Mommy, my said....don't you see that grey cloud right there? It is mean!
Mommy: Why do you think it is mean?
Ayden: Mommy, it is mean! (staring into sky) See....See....I told you. It just turned into a dragon!

1 comment:

dorway said...

Now, please don't kill the dragon.
It won't taste good..and God might get mad at you. The stuff they hear!!

Love y'as Grt GRnds