Sunday, August 2, 2009

Wormy, Chocolate Pudding



Being a mommy to a very "boyish" boy is teaching me a lot.
I need to have a powerful washing machine.
I need to know many facts about tractors, large machines, and superheroes.
I need to invest in Hanes, because no matter what anyone says, washing machines and dryers eat socks.
I ALWAYS have to have ketchup. (Wait, is that for Ayden or me?)
Sometimes, it is required to eat wormy, chocolate pudding.
I need to have rubber boots handy, at any given moment.
I am now working on diminishing my fear of creepy crawlies.
I do not enjoy creepy crawlies.
Nope. Not one little bit.
But, Ayden is beginning to.
Worms.
Caterpillars.
Frogs.
Rollie Pollies.
We have had at least one of the above for a pet recently.
He brought them in my home. *GASP*
I am still recuperating and cleaning.




1 comment:

dorway said...

TOO much fun..they know how to have fun.

Love Grt Grnds