Monday, August 3, 2009

Burning Daylight






On the way home yesterday afternoon, Ayden took to telling me to hurry up. I did not understand why we were rushing, so with very little thought I asked.
"Ayden, why are we in a hurry?"
His response, "Mommy, we are burning daylight."
Thank-you much Granddaddy....see what happens! (This comes from Daddy rushing his guys off to work.) Oh well, I guess there are more important things to do than ride in a car to get home. There is sunshine waiting for splashes in the pool, slides, balls to kick, trampolines to jump on, and lots more fun.
Moral of the story -- You never know when a child is listening....and believe me, my child soaks in everything he hears!
**At least we haven't been presented with anything too horrible as of yet.**














1 comment:

dorway said...

I didn't get to fire the rocket!!!
They are having fun and staying cool!! Kids..did we used to be one??

Love y'as Grt Grnds