Friday, August 28, 2009

Tidbits

Ayden had to work with Mommy some today, but he sure knows how to make the best of it. Who can beat TV, movies, transformers, coloring books, crayons, markers, Lucky Charms, poptarts, Coke, juice, candy, computer, robots, and more?



OK....so here are some tidbits of fun.


Ayden: Mommy, how do you make water?
Mommy: Well, first you have hydrogen.
Ayden: But Mommy, what is hydrogen.
Mommy: It is a gas?!
Ayden: Ohhhhh!!!! (apparently that made perfect sense)
Mommy: and you mix it with oxygen
Ayden: What is oxy - e - gen?
Mommy: It is the air we breathe.
Ayden: Ohhhh!



He has now taken to telling everyone that hydrogen and oxygen make water. Who knew? I guess I got a little scientific with him. I guess I could've just said we turn on the faucet and it magically appears.










Ayden: Mommy, we live on Earth, right?
Mommy: Yes, Ayden we do live on Earth.
Ayden: Well, what is up there? (pointing in the sky)
Mommy: Heaven is up there.
Ayden: Yes, Mommy I know Heaven is up there. But, what is between Earth and Heaven?
Mommy: Space????
Ayden: Well, what is in space?
Mommy: stars, planets, rockets, sun, moons....
Ayden: Well then where does Santa Claus live?
Mommy: ummm...the North Pole.





The concept of the enormity of the world along with its' different parts is hard to grasp. I mean just how do you explain it?





This happened a few weeks back as the boys were playing on the waterslide.

Ayden: C'mon Jacob!
Jacob: Nope!
Ayden: Run fast and it won't get on your head.
Jacob: Nope!
Ayden: C'mon Jacob...
Jacob: Nope!
Ayden: You just have to use your spidey senses and you will know when the water is going to dump.
Jacob: Nope!




Can you tell what Jacob's favorite word is? NOPE!! Maybe we should all tune up our spidey senses....





Now, this one may puzzle you but here it is anyway.......


Ayden: Mommy? Do you know what happens when we eat mouses?
Mommy: (stunned silence...I don't know about you guys, but I try not to make a habit out of eating "mouses")
Ayden: Mommy....when we eat mouses they come out of our nose.



Just thought you should know in case you take on a new appetizer in the near future! Might I mention that this was brought up after an episode of "Thomas and Jerry".

1 comment:

dorway said...

Tom and Jerry, isn't that an ice cream flavor?

Little kids are a delight and a mess!!
Keep on enjoying them, Love yas grt Grnds