Wednesday, August 26, 2009

If My Walls Could Talk......


Dear Mommy,


A quick letter to let you know that I know more than you.

Na na na na na!


I see things. Many things. Too many things. And I feel the need to inform you about what is going on in your house.


Are you sitting down?


I see your child put a glob of toothpaste in his mouth instead of actually brushing his teeth.


I see your child kick everything towards the outskirts of the rooms and then giggle before telling you that he cleaned up his stuff.



I see your child find gross bodily substances and wipe it on or possibly spray it on..well....whatever is closest to him. It is usually me and I do not appreciate it. Could you teach some manners, please?




By the way...I don't know if you know this but, the cat snuck in the front door this morning and well.....made a huge mess in the house. You really should put an alarm on that thing!




Your child is energetic. Just in case you didn't notice.




Your husband sings in the shower.




And sometimes dances in front of the mirror.

Ok, he doesn’t. I just wanted to tell you he does so I can see his reaction when he reads this! Just thought you should know.




And you Mommy, well I see you standing in the corner with a book just to get a few minutes of peace and quiet.




I also hear you singing in the shower, no, well make that through the whole house. Could you please stop?




And....sneaking one moment does not go unnoticed. You may think you are being "sneaky" but I see everything.....evvvverything.




Just sayin'.




Yours truly,

The Walls

1 comment:

dorway said...

The walls have ears. Do you think eyes also? The vast majority, if not all things done have been done numerous times before. Just not to each of us, or at least not yet!!

Take care of U...
love Grt Grnds