Okay, so I was cleaning the kitchen the other day, and Ayden was asking me to sing a song for him. I have been doing this for as long as I can remember. He loves to hear me sing (as long as it is not a “boy song”). I have no idea why, but what I lack in skill I make up for in volume and enthusiasm. Rarely wanting to disappoint my munchkin I began to sing, making up a song about cleaning the kitchen. I was totally silly and was not to proud to sing rather loudly about dirty dishes.
I sang....he listened intently like his Mommy was some sort of Opera star. I have to admit I relish this stage when everything I do is the COOLEST thing he has ever seen. Suddenly, Ayden proclaimed it to be his turn. This is a fairly new development. He has finally found courage to just make up the song as he goes. I am loving it! At this point it might be prudent to point out that our singing style is much like that of Will Ferrell, in the movie "Elf".
Okay, I feel fairly confident that you can follow his song now. It is important to note that the entire time he is singing he is dancing around the kitchen and is completely and utterly DEAD serious! He was, that is.......but I, on the other hand, had a hard time maintaining my proper audience composure. Let's see how you do.
"I am singingggggg................and when I'm singing a songggggg, that means YOU have to be quiettttt..... Oh YEAHHHHHHHHHHH....Singing a Songggggggggggg..........about having to go pottyyyyyyy.....Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh....Gotta go pottttttyyyyyyy. Singingggggg.....a songggggggggggggg.....and YOU have to be quiet!"
Seriously, Folks.....my 4 going on 54 year old child has issues. SERIOUS ISSUES!!!
1 comment:
Isn't there a song about, "Slip Sliding Away"? Looks like fun...
I wanna slide too... Grt Grnds
Post a Comment