The Laughs, Hoorays, Rants, & Ordinary Days of Raising A Boy

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Watch out world, here they come!

Independence Day is about all things USA, and we celebrate not just our history but also our relationships with the world. So, whether we are all out jumping on trampolines in our best patriotic dresses, celebrating with barbecues, picnics, trips to the lake, the beach, the pool or the mountains, eating watermelon and homemade ice cream, or staying close to home, let's give thanks for all we have!



























Posted by Leah at 6:33 PM

1 comment:

dorway said...

There she is again...!!!
Hey there was another female too...


Love ya's Grt Grnds

July 10, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Leah
I started this blog very near Ayden turning two. "Two Much"! We will continue to tell you of our never boring life. Ayden is very strong-willed and really is never quiet! It is amazing how fast they grow. God has truly blessed our family with a fabulous little boy!
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

  • Slow and Steady.....
    Those two words basically sum me up right about now. I seem to have entered the stage of Constantly Tired in this pregnancy, and it'...
  • Play until your heart is content
    Ingenuity is the quality of being cleverly inventive or resourceful; cleverness or skillfulness of conception or design. Ayden and I have b...
  • Rules
    I have a love/hate relationship with rules. On one hand, I love rules. I need them. I'm a total Type A, firstborn, people pleaser, rule ...
  • Laughter is the Best Medicine
    Laughter is an inner quality, mood, disposition, etc., used as an expression or appearance of merriment or amusement. There are many beauti...
  • Summer Fun
      As I struggle to survive the summer with so many things and so much heat, I am trying my hardest to appreciate the small th...
  • Just US!
    "Great is the man (or woman) who has not lost their childlike heart." Mencius My life has changed a great deal in the last years, ...
  • Targets
    Reach out and hit the target...... Ayden is enjoying his bow and arrow this summer. What is funny is that my little guy though pract...
  • A Day in the Life of Me....
    People sometimes ask, how do you do it all --- over full-time job, wife, mommy, blogger, ball, etc. My answer is always my house is never c...
  • ~~~ Imagination at Work ~~~
    An imagination is the ability to confront and deal with reality by using the creative power of the mind and also creating a mental image of...
  • Frogs....
    excerpt from Frogs (Ayden's homework reading)..... "as the frogs wake up from hibernation they begin to mate and swim in nearby po...

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by molotovcoketail. Powered by Blogger.