Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Safari Adventure









Ayden and I went on a safari last night; full of cavemen, jungle monkeys, lion mountains (otherwise known as a mountain lion or better yet as Reckon), hyenas, cougars, tigers, caves, etc. Unfortunately, sir Ayden’s “pinoculars” kept having to be repaired with his Bob the Builder hammer because they were broke.

Ayden – Mommy, see those little people in that cave.
Mommy (with spidey scope in hand) – Yes, I see them.
Ayden – Mommy, you can’t even read their shirts.
Mommy – Why, can’t we?
Ayden – Don’t you see that shrinkanator over there…it made them too little
Mommy – Oh, I would have never guessed
Ayden – But, I can read their shirts with my pinoculars.
Mommy – You can! What does it say?
Ayden (exasperated) – It says, I love my family!.....Wait Mommy, see that cave over there with all them cavemen.
Mommy – Oh my, yes I see it!
Ayden – Come on Ma’m, come on….let’s go hammer their nails
Mommy – Sure sir, let’s go!

This adventure continued for a good hour, until it was time to hug all the jungle monkeys good night. Be sure to prepare yourself for an unexpected journey if you come to the house anytime soon. Watch out for the lions, and tigers, and bears….oh my!

1 comment:

dorway said...

Oh my !!! Is that a look of, "do we havta go"??!! Lots of excitment and action, and tired Mommie and Daddy?

Love Grt Grnds see ya soon