Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Big Three-Oh for Daddy


Chris' big 3-0 brought along lots of fun for the three musketeers.


Food....who cares about the food, where is the cake?


Presents....which they all helped open!


Dancing....to the hamster song! This could prove interesting between the riverdance and the dolphin dance. Hey, don't ask me....I am definitely not a dance expert.


Lots of riding fun....does anyone around here have a license?

Swingset fun....which taught the parents of a girl the adventures of having a boy! Does anyone have a blindfold?

Wait a minute....whose birthday was it? Was he in these pictures anywhere?

He was, but I think the kids stole the show as usual. Anyways, happy 30th Daddy --- Ayden and I love you! Thank-you to everyone that was able to share in our day!

1 comment:

dorway said...

It was a great day...Happy Birthday chris...have a good year!!!

Love y'all grt Grnds