Thursday, April 2, 2009

Zoom, Zoom, Zoom





Monday on the way home from work and school….cue to Ayden playing with a little racecar, of the matchbox variety.

Ayden: OOOOHHHHH, Mommmmmyyyyyyyyy!

Me: Yes, Ayden?

Ayden: I can’t find my racecar?

Me: Well, what did you do with it?

Ayden: OOOOHHHHH, Mommmmmyyyyyyyyy!

Me: Yes, Ayden?

Ayden: My racecar went up my pants leg…oooohhhhh!

Me: Well, Ayden….how did it get up there?

Ayden: Mommy? IT DROVE!

Jeepers, I am having one of those weeks where I just don’t know anything!





By the way....Ayden has learned the whole before-mentioned commercial. I am seriously going to go insane! I guess if you can't beat them....join them, "Give me back that filet of fish; give me that fish, what if it were you hanging up on this wall..........".

2 comments:

Dena said...

I really miss those days when your child uses their imagination. Cherish these moments with Ayden. He is growing up fast. I really enjoy his blog. I love and miss yall. Give everyone a hug from us Mississippians.

Dena

dorway said...

Hey!!! Three new members to the family!!???

Everyone is cute!!

See ya Love ya Grt Grnds