Thursday, February 19, 2009

Look out hospital....here we come





Ayden started off his birthday singing....."I'm fooouurr, I'm fooouur, hey, I'm four!" He was able to share one of his favorite snacks with his friends at school.....mandarin oranges and cheddar cheese Pringles. He and I headed home that afternoon with a huge Spiderman balloon in tow. Then, we began preparing for his "little" birthday dinner. He chose spaghetti with popcorn and Trix yogurt. Afterward came the cake and ice cream.....leave it to my child to pick weird combinations of food. Of course, presents from Chris and I came next....which would be why we are awaiting something to be broken thus presenting us with a trip to the hospital. Watch out, a scooter and a skateboard....we did get the helmet, elbow pads, and kneepads to go with it, if that is any consolation.

2 comments:

dorway said...

4???!!! AND there is that girl again.

Love Grt Grnds

Dena said...

I just love his facial expressions in his pictures. He sure is growing up fast. Give him an belated birthday hug from Jessie and I. We love yall!---Dena