Thursday, December 4, 2008

Poetry to make you think ---









All the words that I utter
And all the words that I write
Must spread out their wings untiring
And never rest in their flight
Till they come to where your sad, sad heart is,
And sing to you in the night,
Beyond where the waters are moving,
Storm darkened or starry bright.
-- William Butler Yeats



"...memory is a cloudy, disjointed thing --- like disconnected dreams with images scattered and thrown to settle where they please. There is no filing system for memories, no place to slot them by year or name or category. They are either wispy and soft as twilight dancing on the water or hard as the jagged edge of the oyster bed slicing your feet to shreds before you know you've been cut." Taken from When Light Breaks by Patti Callahan Henry













Anyone spy my peeping tom? Sometimes I feel like I am being watched and typically I am!

1 comment:

dorway said...

Lots of fun!!

Keep it up!!


Loe Y'as Grt Grnds