Sunday, December 21, 2008

Oh, the joys of cookies



Today was our official Christmas cookie baking day.....

Enjoy the mess, the laughs, the ewwwws, and the ahhhhs.

This morning I had to ask Ayden why Baby Jesus was on top of the Nativity. He said the Grinch put him there. I asked why would the Grinch do that.....here is the reply, "because Mommy he stoled Christmas". It is amazing that Ayden already knows what makes Christmas. I hope each of you remember the reason for the season as well!! Oh yeah, and happy baking....I hope your's is slightly cleaner.

PS ---

Dear Santa,

Please send me a super-duper extra special kid detailer for Christmas. Maybe a trip for Ayden on the reindeer would help (a fast flight in the sky might make most of the mess disappear)....but, I don't know if we will ever be able to get all the flour off of him on my own!

Thanks in advance!

Love, the Mommy with a messy kitchen

1 comment:

dorway said...

Happy Mom, son, sister, and hubby!!
Is that called FAMILY!!??!! I'll clean the kitchen when I get there!! Just to mess it up again...

Y'all look good!!
See ya soon Grt Gnds