So....I know you all will be happy to hear that the neverending question has now popped up in our lives. It goes something like this......
Mommy.....Mommy......Mommy....Mommy
Mommy, do I have to wash my hair?.....Yes, Ayden!
Why, Mommy?......Because it is dirty.
But, why Mommy?....Because you were playing in the sand.
Why, Mommy?.....Because you like to play in the sand.
Why, Mommy?.....Because you do.
Why, Mommy?....Just because!
Mommy.....just because is not an answer. Why, Mommy?
Thus the saga continues!
His newest phrase when you tell him something is "when I say what; you say what?". Ayden's version of the ever popular Hannah Montana's catch phrase (girl who say I say what, say what?). Believe me it is funny, but after three days of it; it gets fairly repetitive. So, when ever you hear it laugh the first time....but, realize that this phrase will haunt you over and over and over!
1 comment:
What film are you using?? He looks so tall and lanky!!! Getting older FAST !!!! Mommy, Mommy...WHY ??!!
Love y'as Grt Gnds
Post a Comment