Friday, April 11, 2008

Now serving...........

"Amazing Magic Lemonade"? That is what Ayden likes to call his colored water as he prepares you something to drink. The color dots are pretty amazing....he has different colored bath water almost every night. He is becoming more and more independent, if that is even possible for him. He now wants to wash and rinse his own hair. What a relief.....no more crying over water in his eyes. Oh, but honestly the whole independence factor is coming a little too fast for me.



Just an FYI, this week has been the week of "Spiderman". I am seriously going to have to start doing one whole load of laundry for Spiderman clothes (every night). Earlier this week as he was running across the yard to Daddy and Tammy's....he just couldn't jump over the ditch because his webs wouldn't work. We surely have to keep his webs working so he can move properly. If anyone has a web maintenance book I think I need to borrow it.



He has been in the mode of playing and talking about "his brother Alex". He and Alex are good buddies.....they share mommies, cereal, and toys. OK, well at least Alex is a real person. I had gotten used to his brother Puppy (Daddy's dog) and sister Tootsie (horse). I guess when you don't have siblings everyone and everything you love becomes your brother or sister. Too funny.......







A flower cannot blossom without sunshine nor a garden without love!

1 comment:

dorway said...

We've just gotten home from Dallas and first things first...check the BLOG!!! sure nuff, new stuff...He is growing and learning fast..hanf on Mom!!! TATTOOS!!!??? ha..too cute!!

See ya...Love ya...Great Grands