Well, way far away do I hope the lovely stomach bug that decided to enter our household is! First Ayden, then me, then Chris, oh...did I forget to mention Papa, Grandmommie, Aunt Jana, and Josh....hopefully, that is the end of it. Plus, we have now quarantined Daddy because he has the actual flu. Gotta love North Carolina's crazy weather; yesterday it was close to 60 and today only 40. No wonder everyone gets sick (well, cold and cough wise anyway).
We did have a great day on Ayden's birthday enjoying the comfortable yet breezy weather we had. Breezy, windy...... out pops the kite! I don't know who enjoyed the kite more Ayden, Chris, or Granddaddy Rod? Leave it to my redneck clan to tie the kite onto the fishing pole and run through the yard reeling in a big kite shaped Spiderman fish. Yep --- that would definitely be my crowd!
1 comment:
The weekend and the pics are too much...JUST GREAT!!!! I remember
someone wanting to fly a KIAT!!!
she was 5 or so!!! Love ya all...be healed!!!!
Great Grands
Post a Comment