Excitement is in the air for sure! Ayden turns three today and had a fabulous birthday party yesterday. Everytime someone would tell him Happy Birthday....he would tell them Happy Birthday back. Today, of course, he says his birthday is over....I guess the day of the party is supposed to be his birthday. He definitely enjoyed playing with all the kids a
nd all the new toys.
Thank-you to everyone who came, helped, and/or participated. It would not have been as fun without you!
2 comments:
It was fun as well as heart warming. Watching the children enjoying their selves, the adults talking and visiting. Ayden being amazed that ALL the presents were his. All of the work,and silly string were worth it. Can we come next year??
LOL Great Grands
Hey, just wanted to drop a few lines to say I really enjoy checking in on this site! Ayden is growing so fast. Enjoy everyday to the fullest, because before long he will be as big as mine. Boy do I miss those days!
Post a Comment