Saturday, February 9, 2008

Partytime is Almost Here!



So, we started the weekend off with Uncle Jonathan's birthday get together, a little cleaning, loads of laundry, one mouse, and well lots more. It has already been an eventful weekend and we haven't even made it very far. I have to say that Ayden is getting really excited about his party next weekend. He wanted to know who all was coming, so I started naming names...... He was a little discouraged after about ten and wanted to know why Santa Claus wasn't coming to his party. I had to tell him that he was on vacation! I just hope he is so overwhelmed with excitement next Saturday that maybe he forgets to look for Santa Claus.



Ayden brought me a bright red flower this morning while we were outside. He explained that I needed to kiss it, so my lips would turn red! I wonder what Disney movie that is on?

1 comment:

dorway said...

Daddy's back, Grandpa's stomach, and Ayden getting prime attention...What else is there??

Memories!!! LOL Great Grands