Well, being as it had been a very long day I called in take out for dinner. When Ayden and I walked in to get the food he took his "inja turtle" movie with him. At this particular restaurant a host always greets you at the door. This guy was, I don't know, upper 30s.....he looked at Ayden and asked him did he get a new movie. Of course here is the reply he received, "My gotta new inja turtle movie cause my pooped in the potty". Well.....I really don't think that was the response that this poor guy was expecting. I, red face and all, apologized but couldn't actually stop laughing.
The funny thing is Uncle Kevan had just told Ayden the other day that he wanted a ninja turtle, too. Ayden gladly told him, "If you poop in the potty MawMaw will get you one". Well, Kevan may never live that one down either. However, I still think he is awaiting his ninja turtle reward.
Yesterday, on the ride home from work Ayden gladly told me, "My don't like that man". Not having any idea who he was talking about I asked, "What man?". "Mommy, you know that man that gave us our truck." Still slightly confused I asked, "Why don't you like that man?". Ayden was very quick to answer, "That man didn't put a TV in our truck. My wanna poonck him up". Once again, I in no way shape or form promote violence.....but, it was kinda funny!
I repeat....and repeat again.....never ask a question that you don't want to hear an honest answer to to a two year old. Odds are you may not like what you hear, but then again it could be soooo funny that you laugh in your mind for a few days!
2 comments:
He will never cease to amaze!!
Too smart, too cute!!
Love y'all Great Grands
I really enjoy looking at his web site. I check everyday to see what is new on there. Yes, Kids his age are very honest that is all they know at this time. Enjoy his honesty and have fun with him. He is so precious. We miss you guys!
Love, Dena
Post a Comment