Did I ever mention -- one of Ayden's favorite foods is cereal. However, I honestly don't know if it is the cereal he likes or if it is just the fact that he likes drinking the milk out of the bowl after the cereal is gone. Because, as you all know "chocolate milk makes him happy" (even if it is not actually chocolate).


Our Fourth of July, consisted of lots of wildlife in our front yard and back.

It also was full of food, fun, and fireworks. OK, so the noise of fireworks wasn't necessarily Ayden's cup of tea. But, as long as the sound was muffled by the inside of a car or house he enjoyed watching them. He pointed out all the colors and would say, "Wow, that's a pretty one". I hope each of you had a safe and happy Fourth!


It also was full of food, fun, and fireworks. OK, so the noise of fireworks wasn't necessarily Ayden's cup of tea. But, as long as the sound was muffled by the inside of a car or house he enjoyed watching them. He pointed out all the colors and would say, "Wow, that's a pretty one". I hope each of you had a safe and happy Fourth!
1 comment:
3:48 AM ???!!!!
He does have a lot "ON THE BALL"
My like drinking milk like that too!!
The Parris Isle concert & fireworks were great, getting off base wasn't and we thought about Ayden and the noise !!
Love ya all
Great Grands
Post a Comment