Monday, June 18, 2007

HAD TO!

OK, so although generally we feel as if our weekends are not long enough this time it was a little too long (for many reasons). I have to confess, Ayden did not feel the best in the world this weekend. I don't know for sure if it was just teeth or if he had a touch of my sore throat/cold from last week....which lingers on. I am going to hope it is not my sore throat, because that was just awful. Anyways when asked what was wrong all he would say is my face hurts. I totally believe it did, because Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday he would have hours worth of crying spells. Poor Baby!
Anyways, Sunday night presented him with a few distractions as Chris' family and Momma and Jana came over for Father's Day dinner (lasanga, beans, garlic bread, strawberry cheesecake, pound cake with fresh strawberries and cool whip, and/or brownies and ice cream). It was quite good! By the way, I think the pictures were a success (well, maybe). After everyone left last night Ayden got a "big bath" and it was off to bed. That is when one of his favorite expressions comes in to play ...... "Ayden, why are you jumping on the bed." "Mommy, HAD TO!" By the way, that is his answer for everything....."HAD TO".

1 comment:

dorway said...

He is a delight to everyone...
The teeth will come in some day....
I replied to thi cause, "I HAD TO"

Love the Great Grands