I am a simple person.
I like the word simple.
Say it a few times.
It just comes out so nice, doesn't it?
Add this to the many things I am learning about myself as I get older and wiser.
I don't need alot to make me happy and I will never define myself by material things, because, well, that's just not me.
I just know that when I am old and near the end of my days on this Earth, I will remember the moments, the simple things that brought a smile to my face.
And while I experience these simple, smile-inducing moments, I breathe.
I take it all in with a big, huge inhale and then a long exhale.
I take it all in with a big, huge inhale and then a long exhale.
Almost as if I am inhaling the moment into my brain so it is etched there forever.
Man, that's deep.
Simple things + my family = a very happy Mommy.
Pictures: Easter this year consisted of egg hunting with metal detectors on the beach....MUCH FUN!! The boys absolutely loved it!!

1 comment:
Hmmm..what was in them yokes!!???
Metal detector? As always y'all look happy and busy.
Love Grt Grnds
Post a Comment