Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am.....

I am......Leah.

I want.....to be truly known.

I have.....so many reasons to feel blessed.

I wish....I could read and edit pictures at the same time.

I hate......the word "HATE".

I miss.....chubby baby cheeks.

I fear.....that I'll fail to be the example that best serves those around me.

I feel....the pressure of the unknown.

I hear....rain and wind.

I smell.....rain and damp soil.

I crave.....Ice Cream (just because I can't have it).

I search.....for more hours in the day to do all the wonderful things life has to offer.

I wonder....what is next.

I regret....nothing (it's a waste of time).

I love.....deeply.

I care....sometimes more than I should about what others think of me.

I always.....remind myself whose opinion matters most.

I am not.....typical...normal....or usual.

I believe...that I am the "me" that I am meant to be.

I sing....all the time. There is a song in my heart always.

I cry....more easily since becoming a mother. It just opens your heart and makes you more vulnerable.

I don't always....get things done in a timely fashion.

I write....less than I like. I miss blogging.

I am happy....to be who I am....where I am....and where I am going.

1 comment:

dorway said...

We are so glad that you are you...
WOW..four cuties in one pic...

Love Grt Grnds