It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere we go.........
But, I sorta feel grinchlike at the moment.
Maybe, my heart is two-sizes too small.....
Maybe, I am surrounded by people that are as tender as seasick crocodiles....
Or maybe I am just stressed!
I have a bad case of anniversary syndrome!
It pains my heart to hear my little guy say....
"Mommy, I can see the lights this year!".
OH, uveitis how I do not miss you!
I hate that Ayden had to go through that last year and that it had a lasting impression on him. No child should ever be deprived of seeing the lights at Christmas....
somehow it just makes me want to cry.
It is a blessing that he is well this year, but now we have moved onto other family members being unwell.
I would love to just have ONE Christmas where all was right in our world!
I guess that is too much to ask!
Please say prayers as we battle through Momma being sick and having the potential of being hospitalized right now. That currently is our biggest battle! Ulcerative colitis....Remicade treatments....shingles....infection/blood poisoning....cellulitis...and anything else that decides to rear it's angry head needs to go away.
Everything is supposed to be jolly and happy and joyous this time of year.....
yet somehow I am starting to feel like the Grinch.
I don't want termites in my smile, to be as cuddly as a cactus, as charming as an eel, have a brain full of spiders, or garlic in my soul.
Mr. Grinch does nauseate me.....
therefore I am trying to kick him to the curb.
Please pray with us for a miraculous turn-around!
We are nothing without the helping hand of God above and I know he can work wonders.
But, for now I am fighting the Grinch battle!
1 comment:
Do you wanna fix?? Look at the picture below and the rest of them. Take Ayden to the park, river, anywhere. Get out of the house!! Oh yeah...come down here!!!That would be an absolute delight!!!
LOVE Grt Grnds
Post a Comment