Sometimes I wonder how much I should share of my life.
Sometimes I wonder if people will think differently of me or judge me after reading what I write.
But, I also remember the reason I started this blog in the first place.
I started it as a place to share and to allow me to get some things out of my system. If people are going to judge me or think differently of me because I am not perfect, then they don't belong in my life at all.
And shouldn't be reading my blog.
So I will share.
And you can accept me the way I am or continue your search for someone who is perfect.
Good luck with that!
I am not the perfect soul that I wish I was.
I have flaws.
*gasp*
In my 31 years of life, I have experienced the greatest of sorrows and the greatest of joys.
During the last few years, I have come to realize that I am not unbreakable. I have come to realize that finding coping skills does not always erase the damage.
You just get to a point when you realize that your coping skills aren't working.
I have had a few "aha moments" in the past little bit.
...I only think of making others happy, not making myself happy.
...I have lost who I am because I am just too busy taking care of others.
...I have no dang clue what makes me happy. JUST ME.
Have you ever really thought about that?
What truly makes you happy? When you stop thinking about your children/husband/family/job, what do you do or want that truly makes your life enjoyable???
Women give and give and give....and give....until they forget who they are.
Or maybe it is just me.
And I don't know how to find balance.
Am I the only one??

1 comment:
No....male or female there are millions of us. That dosen't make it any better, you don't to share with the others..just keep on going. Find a day of the week, hour of any day, a place to gop have lunch where no one else goes that you know, come back late...just cause..Sweetheart there is no answer...it just is.
Oh yeah..you are a perfect grand daughter..and you are admired.
Love Gnd Mommy & PaPa
Post a Comment