Thursday, June 30, 2011

splish splash





Guess what we like to do during the summer?


Water play is Ayden's absolute most favorite thing to do. While we are battling an unending battle inside the house at the moment, what better time than the present to go outside and play? (or should I say escape) I would get into the saga of what is going on right now...inside... but, I would probably cry....or yell....or stomp my feet like a two year old...or cry again....or all of the above. Anyhow, I will have to save that story for another day. Until then we need many prayers for me to remain strong in this battle. As for the remainder of the family.....I suggest you run, run, as fast as you can and hope we can't catch you like a gingerbread man.

1 comment:

dorway said...

Outside is fun!!! Inside gets a little stuffy and closed in...for feelings too..Ayden knows how to have fun...WOW!!! Don't run out of water..we'll be there tomorrow...

Love Grt Grnds