



Ayden (Thing 1) and Dylan (Thing 2) and Trent (wanna-be thing) had loads of fun duringDr. Seuss week at school.
In honor of Daylight Savings Time I have pulled a Seuss quote just for you......
UP! UP! UP!
Great day for UP!
Wake every person,
pig and pup,
till EVERYONE
on Earth is up!
Except for me.
Please go away.
No up.
I'm sleeping in today.
PS ---
Dear Mr. Daylight Savings Time,
Please come explain to my son WHY we now have to get ready for bed when the sun is still up. I don't know how many times that I will be able to patiently answer that question, as I have been hit with it at least five times in the last hour. Thanks a million and two!
Always....
Mommy (that has to get up early)
1 comment:
What is making me want GREEN EGGs..or something...well gotta get up...it is sooo dark....
Love Grt Grnds
Post a Comment