Thursday, March 3, 2011

Balancing ACT

Finding balance in your life as a parent??




2 words.




Not. Possible.




Sure, I could give you a big speech on how to put yourself first occasionally and do things you love sometime. I could tell you to take turns babysitting other children and switch off kids on another day. I could tell you to hire a cleaning lady and admit to yourself that it is OK to have unfolded laundry. I could even tell you to make lists, use coupons, prepare weekly meal calendars, and give your child chores.




But, I won't.




None of it works and no matter what you do to try to balance your life, things happen and balance doesn't exist....so, we keep going anyway!

1 comment:

dorway said...

Motherhood is the balance. Without you Mothers all would be rather messed up, like on a teeter - totter with a heavyer person on one side. ya know not going anywhere...You just keep having a lovely life, with unbalanced fun..

Love Grt Grnds