Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas ~~

I want the special feeling of Christmas to last all year long....

I believe in Santa and the Christmas Spirit.

I love the excitement of decorating and the anticipation of waiting for Santa to arrive.

I love the kinder hearts of people who are more generous and more forgiving during this time of year.

I love the dazzle of the lights and the twinkle in the children's eyes.

I love the merriment of parties and friendships.

I truly love that there was a beautiful baby boy sent here on this day to help save us from our sins... This alone truly... 'tis the reason for the season.

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

dorway said...

Too bad that this spirit doesn't last all year. It is really bad that people do not believe upon Jesus as their Saviour!! It is also too bad that little boys get sick too.
We pray for healing, NOW!!!
We leave here in 10 hours!!!

Love y'as Grt Grnds