"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
This moment, this place in time stands still. My little one nestled in the bed, his imagination already wading through a huge pool of sweet dreams. I am recalling the events of today in my own haven, knowing full well when I open my eyes to the light of dawn, my precious one will want to join me for a final snuggle. Each and every time, new blossoms sprout within my soul and I am grateful for the loved ones I am blessed with.
This moment, this place in time stands still. My little one nestled in the bed, his imagination already wading through a huge pool of sweet dreams. I am recalling the events of today in my own haven, knowing full well when I open my eyes to the light of dawn, my precious one will want to join me for a final snuggle. Each and every time, new blossoms sprout within my soul and I am grateful for the loved ones I am blessed with.
1 comment:
Lovely...
Love Grt Grnds
Post a Comment