Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Take Two!









































Ayden had the most fun playing with our cousin, Matthew, on Saturday. We carved more pumpkins...roasted marshmallows...and just played.
However, the most interesting part was roasting marshmallows. The boys were so super ready to try out this idea. BUT, it ended in disaster when the boys saw the black/brown on the marshmallow once it was roasted. EWWWWWW, YUCK rang in our ears numerous times! All was well once we passed each of them a non-roasted one to nibble on. I guess the act itself was fun, but the product was less than impressive for them.








Dear Swamp People:
My five-year-old son loves your show. He and his Granddaddy watch it every morning. SO, I became curious and tuned in to your show last night. I have to say I am not a fan. I was fairly disgusted by the man with a 50" waist that decided to wear short overalls with no shirt. Please clue him in that his bulges coming out the sides of his overalls were not appealing at all. Only kids under three can pull off overalls with no shirt. Other than that I found your show, well, boring! However, I do enjoy the reenactment of catching gators with a treble hook that Ayden performs in my living room. So, bottom line...keep catching the gators to entertain but I don't believe I will be watching anymore!
Thanks Muchly...
Leah

2 comments:

dorway said...

Innocence helps get through a lot of thins!!! over cooked marshmellows, idiots on tv and else where!!! They R cute!!!

Luv Grt Grnds

Julia said...

Oh, the joys of the ooey, gooey roasted marshmallow. Then again, regular ones are much cleaner. LOL. Love the pics!