Wednesday, August 18, 2010

NOT ME!!


I did not think Katie was dead after opening her cage to find her laying with her eyes wide open and stiff as a board. I did not freak out completely and make Chris get out of bed, so we could dispose of said dead dog before Ayden woke up. Only to find that our dog knows how to play dead really well. Nope, not me!


I did not laugh hysterically when Jacob looked up at the ever noticeable Mallard in our living room and say, "Uncle Chris dhat's a great pigeon"! I would never do that...Not Me!
I couldn't have possibly thrown a birthday party for my nephew and not found the time to edit pictures. Nope...Not me!


I most certainly did not allow my child to sleep from the time I picked him up for school until 5am this morning. Nope, not me!


I did not listen to The 12 Days of Christmas five times on the way to school/work this morning. Not Me!!


I also did not listen to You're A Mean One Mister Grinch at least two times on the way to school/work this morning. Why in the world would I have done that? Nope, not me!


So, what have you been not doing this week?

1 comment:

dorway said...

Why not...??!!

Oh yeah how is Katie..?

Understand everything that just took place? Nope not me, either!!

Love ya Grt Grnds