Have I ever mentioned my life is never dull?
I get treated with fun stuff every day.
I have a backseat driver.....
"Mommy....mommy....mommy.....mommy....I hope you are going the speed lemon."
I have a commentator.....
"Mommy....mommy....mommy.....mommy....did you seed dhat? That wuz like an obscicle on WipeOut."
I have a meteorologist.....
"Mommy....mommy....mommy....mommy...it is raining out dhere." (Oh, forgot to mention that all the while I am being told this I am the one standing in the rain trying to get him out of the car)
I have an alarm clock.....
"MOOOOMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!" (this is typically accompanied by a smack on the shoulder, and no I didn't mean tap)
OH MY LIFE IS DEFINITELY NEVER DULL!!

Dear Walmart Worker Lady --
I am so sorry to disappoint you in regards to the human race. I really do teach my child good things! You just got to be part of our show today...OOPS
As you were cutting my fabric, I really didn't think twice about answering my child's, "This is taking foreber" comment with ...... "it is not going to kill you to wait a minute". Little did I know that he would close his eyes, lull his head to the side, and stick his tongue out sideways. Once again...OOPS! I guess I learned to never use that expression again. Next time maybe you won't stop to talk about incense to the little hippie girl during the time you are waiting on us. Or maybe you would just rather endure our show...we are fairly humorous sometimes and we don't mind public displays. Until next time.....
By the way..........
HAPPY 4TH!!
1 comment:
Start charging...
Oh have a 5th.....
Love y'as Grt Grnds
Post a Comment