Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Preschool Graduation

























Wow...it is amazing how time flies!!

Ayden had preschool graduation on Saturday, June 5th. What a treat?! The program definitely took much preparation and was time consuming (I'm sure), BUT well worth it! It was fabulous.. seeing the kids perform was too cute. They all sang their little hearts out!

They started the night with a march onto the stage (Left...left...left...right...left...I don't know but I've been told...kindergarten is the place to go...). This was followed up by the Pledge of Allegience. The kids then sang "I'm Proud to be an American"...which I have to say has a lot of words, but the kids knew them and sang them so proudly it made me smile. Many other songs graced the evening, but the best was watching the kids walk through the sparkling star and graciously receive their diplomas.

Once again, it was fabulous!! I am so proud of Ayden and all of his classmates. Ayden stood tall, sang loud and proud, and looked all too grown. It is amazing to look back and think that he was just a little baby yesterday! Well, maybe not exactly yesterday BUT it doesn't seem all that long ago. My heart swells with pride, love, and joy for my little one!!

1 comment:

dorway said...

What a looker..charming...cute..
He was having fun. The little ones can grab ahold of your heart. we want to see the video....please!!
he has done well once again.

Love Grt Grnds